Searching for Donor Eggs
Thank you for expressing an interest as an oocyte recipient in our donor egg program. Our successful donor egg program has been established since 1994 and is directed by H. Christina Lee, M.D., J.D. She has been a board certified reproductive endocrinologist and infertility specialist since 1991. Our 100% Refund Donor Oocyte Program has a 100% live birth rate for all couples/individuals who completed the program since it was launched in 2007. Initiating the process of having a baby through egg donation may seem complicated at first, but take comfort in knowing that our experienced physician and egg donation team will guide you step-by-step through the entire process.
How to Begin
Take time to read the information provided in Egg Donation Program for Recipients. Call us at (610) 868-8600 to learn more about our Egg Donation Program. We will discuss the program with you and set up an initial consultation with our team.
- Before your first appointment, download all four of the following forms.
- Read, complete and sign all four forms.
- Bring these four forms to your first visit.
- Obtain all your past medical records and bring them to your first visit.
- During this first appointment, our physician will take a detailed medical history, review all your past infertility testing and treatment, and where necessary perform a pelvic ultrasound.
- After the preliminary consult, you will be advised if IVF with donor eggs is a viable option to you or if more information may be needed.
- The entire process of treatment using donor eggs will be fully discussed.
- Our financial counselor will discuss the finance and insurance aspects of the treatment using donor eggs, including our successful 100% Refund Donor Oocyte Program.
Schedule a Consultation
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
We understand you may have a lot of questions. Additionally, each couple or individual has a unique set of circumstances. To this end, the best way to get answers for your situation is a face-to-face consultation with our physician.