Welcome to the
Family Fertility Center
Thank you for expressing an interest in becoming an oocyte (egg) donor at the Family Fertility Center. Our successful donor egg program has been established since 1994 and is directed by H. Christina Lee, M.D., J.D. She has been a board certified reproductive endocrinologist and infertility specialist since 1991. If you are between 18 to 31 years of age and are in good health, you are encouraged to participate. Women of all ethnicities and races are welcome.
Where to Start
It is very important that you understand the entire process of egg donation as well as the ramification of your donation. Take your time to read.
Taking the Next Step
If after you have a good understanding of egg donation, you decide to become an egg donor, you must complete the following steps:
- Call (610) 868-8600 to speak to our Egg Donor Coordinator. You will be asked a few questions about your personal and family medical history.
- Schedule an appointment to meet our physician and clinical team.
- Download and read all four required forms for egg donors.
- Complete and sign all four forms prior to your initial visit.
- Bring all four forms with you to your initial visit.
- Write down any question you may have about egg donation so your questions can be answered at your first visit.
- Recipient couples or individuals frequently would like to have a visual image of their potential donor. Bring a few photos of you, preferably with nobody else in the background. Photos from your childhood are also welcome.
- Bring an official photo identification card, such as a driver license for verification of your identity and date of birth.
- Blood samples will be taken and a pelvic ultrasound is typically performed at your first appointment. A physical examination and a medical history will also be taken. The entire egg donation process will be discussed in more details.
- Complete all screening procedures requested.
- Wait for a recipient to choose you as their donor.
Click here to download all 4 forms
- Information on Egg Donation Program for Donors
- Anonymous Oocyte Donor Risk Sheet
- Anonymous Ooctye Donor Questionnaire
- Consent to Participate in Anonymous Oocyte Donation
Again, thank you for your interest in becoming a donor. We look forward to seeing you soon
Schedule a Consultation
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
We understand you may have a lot of questions. Each couple or individual has a unique set of circumstances. The most effective way to get answer for your specific situation is to have a face-to-face consultation with our physician.