Dr. H. Christina Lee
M.D., J.D., E.L.D., H.C.L.D., F.A.C.O.G.
Dr. H. Christina Lee founded the private infertility practice at the Family Fertility Center in Bethlehem, PA in 1994. Under her directorship, the Center became the first clinic in the Lehigh Valley area with a fully accredited IVF lab, implemented a successful donor oocyte program in 1994, boasted its first ICSI live birth in 1996, and offered cutting-edge technologies such as pre-implantation genetic diagnosis and fertility preservation with egg freezing.
Dr. Christina Lee is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology as a reproductive endocrinology and infertility specialist. She is also board certified as an embryology laboratory director (E.L.D.) and a high complexity of laboratory director (H.C.L.D.) by the American Board of Bioanalysis.
Less than a handful of individuals in the country have the credentials she does; and on top of that, she is uniquely qualified with extensive knowledge in the science of reproductive biology, advanced skills in minimally invasive reproductive surgeries, and hands-on know how in the assisted reproductive laboratories. Dr. Lee’s unusual expertise enables her to critically evaluate every new finding and innovation in reproductive medicine for its safety and efficacy before it is implemented into clinical practice.
Dr. Christina Lee is also a licensed physician acupuncturist, offering this ancient eastern art of healing to those who are receptive. In her spare time, she runs for fun and physical fitness. She has completed numerous half marathon and full marathon.
Perhaps the most remarkable character about Dr. Christina Lee is her passion for patient-centered care. Well known for her compassionate, individualized and thorough approach, each couple or individual is given a lot of personal attention. She takes time to explain the whats, hows and whys about their infertility, guide them through the process of identifying the causes, and helps them to choose the treatment options that best fit their personal values, emotional needs, and financial situation. She connects well with her patients. Many of her patients described her as caring, informative, dedicated and humorous.
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, J.D., 2002
- University of Illinois, Abraham Lincoln School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, M.D., 1983
- University of Illinois, College of Pharmacy, Chicago, Illinois, B.S., with honor, 1979
- University of Illinois Hospital, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chicago, Illinois, 1983-1987
- University of Chicago, Michael Reese Hospital, Section of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chicago, Illinois, 1987-1989
- Embryology and Andrology, High Complexity Laboratory Director, American Board of Bioanalysis since 1996
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology since 1991
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology since 1990
- Temple University School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Philadelphia, PA, Clinical Assistant Professor 2011
- Section Chief of Reproductive Endocrinology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, St Luke’s Hospital, Bethlehem PA 2004-2017
- University of Chicago, Pritzer School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Section of Reproductive Endocrinology, Chicago, Illinois, Assistant Professor 1993-1994
- University of Hawaii, John A. Burn School of Medicine Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Section of Reproductive Endocrinology, Section Chief and Assistant Professor 1990-1993
Schedule a Consultation
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
We understand you may have a lot of questions. Additionally, each couple or individual has a unique set of circumstances. To this end, the best way to get answers for your situation is a face-to-face consultation with our physician.